CookWare Deluxe makes collecting and organizing your recipes really simple. Dragging and dropping a recipe from your Internet browser or word processor directly into CookWare Deluxe makes adding recipes really fast. It can automatically "clean up" stray characters and change quantity abbreviations according to your preferences, making your recipes consistent. 64 quadrillion recipes can be added.
It's easy to get organized using its built-in Calendar to plan your meals on. Plan for the Day, Week, Month in any given Year. Print the recipe titles as a Calendar to hang on your refrigerator, then print the recipes and optional shopping list. Shopping lists are made by checkmarking the needed items, add non-food items, combine items, even mark the Store, Department and Aisle of where you want to buy the items. Shopping lists save you a lot of time because they're printed by Store and Department making shopping really fast. Lists can be printed or emailed (maybe emailed to your spouse for pick-up on the way home).
Shopping lists and recipes can be saved for an iPod. You can even make iPod Cookbooks (iPod Cookbooks are made up of multiple individual recipes linked together by a table of contents.)
The Recipe Browser displays your recipes as Cookbooks, or by Category or Alphabetically making them very easy to organize and group. Groups can be saved and recalled later using the "Menu Sets" feature.
Finding recipes is easy, yet powerful. Any searches you perform can be saved so they can be performed again at a later date with the "My Searches" feature.
Create your own printed cookbooks with print templates you design, simply load the recipes you want in your cookbook and select the "Create and Print Cookbook" function - that's it! Imagine being able to give your kids, family or friends a family heirloom cookbook that's so simple to make.
A single mouse click will seemlessly exchange recipes with any other Mac or PC CookWare Deluxe user.
» version 3.2 - posted on 2008-01-23
Market list indicates the Store, Department and Aisle. Plan your meals on the built-in calendar. Recipe exchange and Synchronize with other PC and Mac CookWare Deluxe users.
EULA - End User License Agreement
. : . : D i g i t a l . F r i e d . C h i c k e n : . : .
[ Software License ]
DigitalFriedChicken Software License
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE.
Your acceptance of this license represents your agreement that you will not share or distribute serial numbers for this product, provided to you by DigitalFriedChicken, on the Internet or with any other person or organization, and you will not give, loan, rent, lease, or sub-license this product.
1. License: The software accompanying this License is licensed to you by DigitalFriedChicken (hereinafter, "DFC"). The Software accompanying this license is subject to this License.
2. Uses and Restrictions. (A) use the Software on a single computer system, and (B) make one copy of the Software in machine readable form solely for back-up purposes, provided you reproduce DFC copyright proprietary legends. You may not install or use this software on more than one computer. If you wish to install and/or use this software on more than one computer you must purchase additional copies of the software. You may not distribute copies of the Software to others or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another over a network. You may not post or otherwise make available the Software, or any portion thereof, in any form, on the Internet. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivative works from the DFC Software or transmit the DFC Software over a network. Unless explicitly stated in writing, DFC does not grant permission to distribute the software for profit in any form.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty on DFC Software. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the DFC Software is at your sole risk. DFC does not warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the Software will be corrected. Furthermore, DFC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Software or related documentation in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. No oral or written information or advice given by DFC or an DFC authorized representative shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty.
4. Limitation of liability. In no event will DFC be liable to you for any incidental, consequential or indirect damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, or loss of data, even if DFC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. General. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and that by using the Software you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between DFC and you, and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication between DFC and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. No additional or any different terms will be enforceable against DFC unless DFC gives its express consent, including an express waiver of the terms of this Agreement, in writing signed by an officer of DFC. You assume full responsibility for the use of the Software and agree to use the Software legally and responsibly. This Agreement shall be governed by California law, except as to copyright matters, which are covered by Federal law. This Agreement is deemed entered into at San Diego, California by both parties. Should any provision of this Agreement be declared unenforceable in any jurisdiction, then such provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the remainder hereof. All rights in the Software not specifically granted in this Agreement are reserved by DFC.
Copyright 2008 DigitalFriedChicken. All rights reserved.